Wat Pho Si Thung

Facilities for Disabled People

PARKING

DISABILITY

TOILET

Disabled Movement

Blind

Lift

Facilities

TOILET

FOOD

SOUVENIR

PARKING

PET

Elderly

Children

Infant

*green service available
**Yellow means it is in the process of being improved or is available but not yet up to standard.
***Gray (red) means there are no supporting facilities yet.

Wat Pho Si Thung

When the village was founded around the year 1830, the village leaders set the boundary of the temples location, so the villagers united to build one square-shaped Phra Pang. There is no evidence to confirm the construction for anything and there is no entrance. There will be a round glass window facing east, the merit of the Lord and the stupa. (The villagers called Oup) enshrined Luang Pho Thongthong and is remembered as the main feature of Ya Khu Lak Kham, but the temple has not yet been named as a place for performing Buddhist ceremonies. And traditions inherited in the year 1857. Evidence of the name of the temple. Due to the temples location, there are two Bodhi trees within the temple. Therefore named "Wat Phosi" but when checking the name of the temple to determine the boundary Appears to have a synonym for Wat Pho Si of Ban Chiang And originally Wat Phosri, Ban Chiang is known as Wat Nai Due to the temple groove Another temple is Wat Nok "Wat Sa Kaeo", so Wat Pho Si Ban Chiang is named Wat Pho Si Nai. And Wat Phosri at Ban Thung Fon, named Wat Pho Si Thung According to the name of the village

Reviews (0 Ratings)

contact info
Open ทุกวัน-ทุกวัน
Phone
Admission fee
Web site
Address Sub-district, Thung Fon District, Thung Fon, Udon Thani, 41310